You’ll want to take Reiki Master Certification if any of the following apply to you….
- You are Reiki level II practitioner and ready to take the next step to Reiki Mastery.
- OR you are already a Reiki Master and would like to enhance your Reiki training and skills.
- Professional Quality Reiki Master Teacher Training
- Includes Japanese Reiki Techniques
In this class you will learn about healing techniques and energy to help yourself and others.
- Receive the Advanced Practitioner attunement which raises the vibrational frequency of the Reiki energy.
- Experience the Usui Master practitioner symbol, which increases the effectiveness of the other symbols and strengthens intuitive awareness of Divine guidance.
- Learn to discern the subtle energies connected with the Reiki symbols, through a guided meditation that can help to strengthen the mind and expand consciousness.
- Learn advanced techniques to facilitate goals and learn spiritual lessons
- Use Reiki to strengthen your light and raise the vibration of the collective creative consciousness to facilitate peace and healing.
- Learn to create a special Reiki energy matrix in the form of a crystal grid, which continuously transmits healing energy for specific purposes.
- Practice the aura clearing/energetic technique to assist in removing dense psychic energy from yourself and others.
The Reiki Master Portion of the class includes:
- The complete Reiki III Usui/Tibetan Master teacher attunement and training
- Instruction and PRACTICE giving and receiving attunements for Reiki levels I, II,
- Introduction and attunement to two Tibetan Reiki Master symbols, bring the total symbols to six. PRACTICE with the symbols
- Learn how to give yourself attunements and PRACTICE
- Learn and PRACTICE Advanced Reiki meditation to balance the chakras and harmonize the energy bodies
- Discuss the values and spiritual orientation of a Reiki Master
- Discover what becoming a Reiki Master means